Salamina / by Rockwell Kent ; illustrated by the author
- Kent, Rockwell, 1882-1971
- New York : Harcourt, Brace and Company, 1935.
- 1st ed.
- Physical Description:
- xix, 336 pages, 23 unnumbered leaves of plates : frontispiece, illustrations, plates, portraits, map ; 22 cm
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- A record of the author's Greenland life.
Twenty-three full-page illustrated plates printed and captioned in red, including frontispiece and a map on double leaves.
Each chapter heading is illustrated with a vignette that incorporates the first capital.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Rare Books copy: Purchased with funds from the Hastings Libraries Endowment; 20078.
Rare Books copy: Purchased from the collection of Marvin Runner (1917-2004); 20078.
View MARC record | catkey: 1229779