A fighting chance / Elizabeth Warren
- Warren, Elizabeth
- New York : Metropolitan Books/Henry Holt and Company, 2014.
- First Edition.
- Physical Description:
- 365 pages, 16 unnumbered pages of plates : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 25 cm
- Prologue: A fighting chance -- Choosing battles -- The bankruptcy wars -- Bailing out the wrong people -- What $1 million a day can buy -- An agency for the people -- The battle for the Senate -- Epilogue: Fighting again -- and Again.
- A chronicle of the Massachusetts senator's two-decade career in Washington describes her childhood pursuit of an education, early exposure to the dysfunctional political process, high-risk advocacy of better bankruptcy laws and competitive run for public office.
- 9781627790529 (hard cover)
1627790527 (hard cover)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 279-336) and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Purchased with funds from the Paterno Libraries Endowment; 2013
Purchased with funds from the Elizabeth Epp Taft Library Endowment; 2013
- Endowment Note:
- Paterno Libraries Endowment
Elizabeth Epp Taft Library Endowment
View MARC record | catkey: 12348052