Art's undoing : in the wake of a radical aestheticism / Forest Pyle
- Pyle, Forest, 1958-
- New York : Fordham University Press, 2014.
- First edition.
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 312 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- "A light more dread than obscurity": spelling and kindling in Percy Bysshe Shelley -- "I hold it towards you": Keats's weakness -- What the zeros taught: Emily Dickinson, event-machine -- Hopkins's sighs -- Superficiality: what is loving and what is dead in Dante Gabriel Rossetti -- "Rings, pears, and all" Wilde's extravagance.
- 9780823251117 (cloth : alk. paper), 082325111X (cloth : alk. paper), 9780823251124 (pbk. : alk. paper), and 0823251128 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 12348111