Design research in architecture : an overview / edited by Murray Fraser
- Farnham, Surrey ; Burlington : Ashgate, 
- Physical Description:
- xxii, 265 pages ; 22 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Fraser, Murray
- Design research in architecture
- Design research : The first 500 years / Jonathan Hill -- An 'artificial science' of architecture / Philip Steadman -- What if design practice matters? / Richard Blythe and Leon van Schaik -- Design research and critical transformations : situating thought, projecting action / Katya Grillner -- Design research : translating theory into practice / Shane Murray -- A way with words : feminists writing architectural design research / Jane Rendell -- This is research by design / Johan Verbeke -- Space is not a thing / Leslie Kavanaugh -- Even more than architecture / Richard Coyne -- Returning Duchamp's urinal to the bathroom? On the reconnection between artistic experimentation, social responsibility and institutional transformation / Teddy Cruz -- 'A two-fold movement' : design research as dialectical critical practice / Murray Fraser.
- 9781409462170 (pbk. : alk. paper), 140946217X (pbk. : alk. paper), 1409462188, 9781409462187, 147240744X, and 9781472407443
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 12348515