China's Macroeconomic Outlook [electronic resource] : Quarterly Forecast and Analysis Report, August 2013 / by Center for Macroeconomic Research of Xiamen University
- Corporate Author:
- Xiamen da xue. Center for Macroeconomic Research
- Berlin, Heidelberg : Springer Berlin Heidelberg : Imprint: Springer, 2014.
- Physical Description:
- IX, 59 pages 31 illustrations, 29 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- Current Chinese Economic Report Series, 2194-7937
- Preface -- Introduction -- A Review of China's Economy in the First Half Year of 2013 -- Forecasts of China's Economy for 2013-2014 -- Policy Simulations -- Policy Implications.
- As the sluggish external market demand and excess domestic investment in past years have caused excess production capacity, resulting in both industrial growth rate and GDP growth rate falling to lowest point for the last three years in China. Where would China’s economy go? China’s Macroeconomic Outlook, August 2013 provides some insights into the details of the economic development in China, and also includes series of simulations of the impact of decreasing government revenue on the economic performance. The research suggests that China should cut its government revenue share in GDP to promote its structural adjustment.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 12349181