Infectious Diseases and Nanomedicine I [electronic resource] : First International Conference (ICIDN – 2012), Dec. 15-18, 2012, Kathmandu, Nepal / edited by Rameshwar Adhikari, Santosh Thapa
- Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology, 0065-2598 ; 807
- Auger-architectomics: Introducing a New Nanotechnology to Infectious Disease -- Rational Design of Antigens to Improve the Sero-diagnosis of Tick-borne Borreliosis in Central Regions of Russia -- Ayurvedic Bhasmas: Overview on Nanomaterialistic Aspects, Applications and Perspectives -- Nanobiosensors: Role in Cancer Detection and Diagnosis -- Cell Compatible Arginine Containing Cationic Polymer: One-pot Synthesis and Preliminary Biological Assessment -- Neuroinvasive and Neurotropic Human Respiratory Coronaviruses: Potential Neurovirulent Agents in Humans -- Bacteriophages as Potential Treatment Option for Antibiotic Resistant Bacteria.
- The book addresses the interdisciplinary scientific approach for the systemic understanding of connections between major human diseases and their treatment regime by applying the tools and techniques of nanotechnology. It also highlights the interdisciplinary collaborative researches for innovation in Biomedical Sciences. The book is a first volume which presents collection of best papers presented in the First International Conference on Infectious Diseases and Nanomedicine held during Dec. 15-18, 2012 in Kathmandu, Nepal. The book focuses mainly on the topics: emerging infectious diseases; antimicrobial agents, vaccines and immunity; drug design, drug delivery and tissue engineering; and nanomaterials and biomedical materials.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 12349243