A complete guide for single dads : everything you need to know about raising healthy, happy children on your own / by Craig W. Baird
- Baird, Craig W., 1980-
- Ocala, Fla. : Atlantic Pub. Group, 2011.
- Physical Description:
- 336 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Legal issues in divorce-custody, child support, and more -- Helping the kids cope -- Working with your ex-spouse -- Widowhood -- Talking with work -- Childcare -- Managing stress -- Doctor -- Cook -- Disciplinarian, friend and teacher -- Dealing with a son -- Dealing with a daughter -- Dating again.
- Offers parenting advice to single dads charged with raising their children alone, discussing the challenges of dealing with divorce and widowhood, examining issues of scheduling, child care, and stress management, looking at the father as doctor, cook, and disciplinarian, and including specific tips for dealing with sons, daughters, and dating.
- 9781601383969 (pbk. : alk. paper)
1601383967 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 331-332) and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Purchased with funds from the Paterno Libraries Endowment (Campus College Libraries); 2013
- Endowment Note:
- Paterno Libraries Endowment (Campus College Libraries)
View MARC record | catkey: 12349823