The gypsum construction handbook [electronic resource] / USG Corporation
- Hoboken : Wiley, 
- Copyright Date:
- 7th ed.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (578 pages)
- Additional Creators:
- USG Corporation
- John Wiley: ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu
- Front Matter -- Drywall and Veneer Plaster Products -- Framing -- Cladding -- Backerboard Installation -- Finishing Drywall Systems -- Finishing Veneer Plaster Systems -- Conventional Plaster Products -- Conventional Plaster Applications -- Acoustical Ceiling Design and Application -- System Design Considerations -- Planning, Execution and Inspection -- Problems, Remedies and Preventive Measures -- Safety Considerations and Material Handling -- Tools and Equipment -- Building Sciences -- Sustainability -- USG: America's Building Industry Leader -- Appendix -- Glossary -- Subject Index -- Table Index --
- The tried-and-true Gypsum Construction Handbook is a systematic guide to selecting and using gypsum drywall, veneer plaster, tile backers, ceilings, and conventional plaster building materials. A widely respected training text for aspiring architects and engineers, the book provides detailed product information and efficient installation methodology. The Seventh Edition features updates in gypsum products, including ultralight panels, glass-mat panels, paperfaced plastic bead, and ultralightweight joint compound, and modern specialty acoustical and ceiling product guidelines.
- 9781118819197 (electronic bk.)
1118819195 (electronic bk.)
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 12352719