Treatise on geomorphology [electronic resource] / editor-in-chief, John F. Shroder
- London ; Waltham, MA : Academic Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (14 volumes) : illustrations (some color)
- Additional Creators:
- Shroder, John F., 1939-
- V. 1. The foundations of geomorphology -- v. 2. Quantitative modeling of geomorphology -- v. 3. Remote sensing and giscience in geomorphology -- v. 4. Weathering and soils geomorphology -- v. 5. Tectonic geomorphology -- v. 6. Karst geomorphology -- v. 7. Mountain and hillslope geomorphology -- v. 8. Glacial and periglacialgeomorphology -- v. 9. Fluvial geomorphology -- v. 10. Coastal geomorphology -- v. 11. Aeolian geomorphology -- v. 12. Ecogeomorphology -- v. 13. Geomorphology of human disturbances, climate change, and natural hazards -- v. 14. Methods in geomorphology.
- Provides context for ongoing research, includes discussion of research strategies, equipment, and field methods, laboratory experiments, and numerical simulations to reflect multiple approaches to understanding Earth's surfaces. Summaries include outstanding research questions highlighting future challenges and suggest productive new avenues for research.
- 9780080885223 (electronic bk.)
0080885225 (electronic bk.)
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 12352936