Corporate Governance in Emerging Markets [electronic resource] : Theories, Practices and Cases / edited by Sabri Boubaker, Duc Khuong Nguyen
- CSR, Sustainability, Ethics & Governance, 2196-7075
- Part I: Corporate Governance and Firm Performance -- Part II: Corporate Governance and Firm Behaviour -- Part III: Corporate Governance Pracices in Emerging Markets -- Part IV: Corporate Governance: Laws, Reforms and Practical Issues -- Part V: Corporate Governance Matters: Lessons from Practitioners.
- This book fills the gap between theories and practices of corporate governance in emerging markets by providing the reader with an in-depth understanding of governance mechanisms, practices and cases in these markets. It is an invaluable resource not only for academic researchers and graduate students in law, economics, management and finance, but also for people practicing governance such as lawmakers, policymakers and international organizations promoting best governance practices in emerging countries. Investors can benefit from this book to better understand of these markets and to make judicious investment decisions.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 12353252