A jury of her peers / produced and directed by Sally Heckel ; research and script, Bette Fried
- New York, N.Y. : Distributed by Women Make Movies, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 video file) : sound, color
- Additional Creators:
- Heckel, Sally, Fried, Bette, De Lorian, Diane, Lancaster, Dorothy, Hinchliffe, Sheila, Margolis, Mark, Glaspell, Susan, 1876-1948, and Women Make Movies (Firm)
- Restrictions on Access:
- Access restricted to subscribers.
- Dramatizes the short story by Susan Glaspell about the isolation and oppression of a farmwoman in rural America in 1900. A farmer is found murdered at a remote farmhouse, and his wife is jailed as the prime suspect. A motive for the murder gradually comes to light as evidence of the physical and emotional abuse of the suspect emerges.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file
- Adapted from Susan Glaspell's story written in 1917. and Originally produced in 1980.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Edited by Sally Heckel.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Diane de Lorian, Dorothy Lancaster, Sheila Hinchliffe, Mark Margolis.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 12353787