Equilibrium and transfer in porous media 3 [electronic resource] : applications, isothermal transport and coupled transfers / Jean-François Daïan
- Daïan, Jean-François
- Hoboken : Wiley, 2014.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (332 pages)
- Isothermal Transport in Porous Media: Applications / Jean-François Daïan -- Coupled Transfers in Porous Media: Applications / Jean-François Daïan.
- A porous medium is composed of a solid matrix and its geometrical complement: the pore space. This pore space can be occupied by one or more fluids. The understanding of transport phenomena in porous media is a challenging intellectual task. This book provides a detailed analysis of the aspects required for the understanding of many experimental techniques in the field of porous media transport phenomena. It is aimed at students or engineers who may not be looking specifically to become theoreticians in porous media, but wish to integrate knowledge of porous media with their.
- 9781118931288 (electronic bk.)
1118931289 (electronic bk.)
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 12354537