Curious George. A very monkey Christmas [videorecording] / PBS Kids
- Language Note:
- Dialogue in English with English subtitles for the hearing impaired or Spanish or French subtitles.
- CD contents: The twelve days of Christmas -- We wish you a merry Christmas -- Deck the halls -- Hark! The herald angels sing -- Joy to the world -- Jingle bells -- Silent night -- Here we come a-wassailing -- O come, all ye faithful.
- "George and the Man with the Yellow Hat are having a very merry time counting down the days until Christmas. There's only one puzzle: neither of them can figure out what to give the other for a present ... Will they be able to find the answers before Christmas morning?"--Publisher.
- Related Titles:
- Curious George (Television program)
- Audience Notes:
- Not rated.
- Based on characters created by Margret and H.A. Rey, and the PBS television program, Curious George.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Music, Nick Nolan ; editor, Kirk Demorest.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Voices, Jeff Bennett, Jim Cummings, Frank Welker ; Rino Romano, narrator.
- Technical Details:
- DVD; region 1; NTSC; Dolby Digital Surround stereo; widescreen presentation.
- No public performance rights. Classroom instruction and home use permitted.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Purchased with funds from the Paterno Libraries Endowment; 2013
View MARC record | catkey: 12356140