Sénatus-consulte du 7 novembre 1852, portant modification à la constitution
- Corporate Author:
- Additional Titles:
- HeinOnline index title: Constitution, 1852, amending laws, constitutional laws, [Constitution of 1870], laws preliminary to the IIIrd Republic, Senatus-Consulte, 7 November 1852
- [Paris] : [Constitutional Council], 
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, [between 2010 and 2014]
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (2 unnumbered pages).
- Additional Creators:
- France. Sovereign (1852-1870 : Napoleon III)
- HeinOnline world constitutions illustrated
- Extracted from: Conseil constitutionnel website, consulted 2010.
Official reference number: Bulletin of laws, 10th series, X, volume 1, number 4509.
French text of the amending law of 7 November 1852 reestablishing the imperial dignity, adopted 1852-11-07, and promulgated 1852-12-02.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 12532712