Decree of the Emperor of the French, promulgating the Sénatus-Consulte of December 23, 1852, interpreting and modifying the Constitution of January 14, 1852 : Compiègne, December 25, 1852
- Corporate Author:
- Uniform Title:
- Sénatus-consulte du 25 décembre 1852
- Additional Titles:
- HeinOnline index title: Constitution, 1852, amending laws, constitutional laws, [Constitution of 1870], laws preliminary to the IIIrd Republic, Senatus-Consulte, 25 December 1852
- [London] : [H.M.S.O.], 
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, [between 2010 and 2014]
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (pages 1,338-1,340).
- Additional Creators:
- France. Sovereign (1852-1870 : Napoleon III)
- HeinOnline world constitutions illustrated
- Language Note:
- French text of the decree of 25 December 1852.
- Extracted from: British and foreign state papers, volume 41. London: H.M.S.O., 1864.
Official reference number: Bulletin of laws, 11th series, X, volume 1, number 28.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 12532720