Credit reports : what accuracy and errors mean for consumers : hearing before the Subcommittee on Consumer Protection, Product Safety, and Insurance of the Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation, United States Senate, One Hundred Thirteenth Congress, first session, May 7, 2013
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation. Subcommittee on Consumer Protection, Product Safety, and Insurance
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2013.
Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 117 pages) : illustration
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
S. hrg. ; 113-060
- Shipping list no.: 2013-0354-P.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 12532954