Equal treatment of craft and industrial workers, 1975 : hearings before the Subcommittee on Labor of the Committee on Labor and Public Welfare, United States Senate, Ninety-fourth Congress, first session on S. 1479, to protect the economic rights of labor in the building and construction industry by providing for equal treatment of craft and industrial workers, July 10, 11, and 15, 1975
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Labor and Public Welfare. Subcommittee on Labor
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1975.
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (vi, 473 pages) : illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.L 11/2:IN 2/6/975
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 12532992