ICC requested legislation : hearings before the Committee on Commerce, United States Senate, Ninety-fourth Congress, first session on S. 2083, to amend section 409 of the Interstate Commerce Act to authorize contracts between freight forwarders and railroads on an experimental basis, and for other purposes : S. 2084, to authorize the Interstate Commerce Commission to require adequate compensation for owner-operator fuel costs in a transportation emergency, and for other purposes : S. 2085, to authorize the Interstate Commerce Commission to approve, on an expedited basis, pooling arrangements between carriers that are not of major transportation importance and are not likely, unduly to restrain competition, and for other purposes : S. 2086, to authorize the Interstate Commerce Commission, after investigation and hearing, to require the establishment of through routes and joint rates between motor common carriers of property, and between such carriers and common carriers by rail, express, and water, and for other purposes, July 28 and 29, 1975
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Commerce
- Additional Titles:
- Interstate Commerce Commission requested legislation
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1975. and [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 220 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- "Serial no. 94-37." and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 12533071