Constitutional act no. 1.
- Corporate Author:
- Additional Titles:
- HeinOnline index title: Constitutional laws [Constitution], 1875 [IIIrd Republic], amending laws, Constitutional act no. 1, 11 July 1940
- [New York] : [Sloane],  and [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, [between 2010 and 2014]
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (page 89).
- Additional Creators:
- Pétain, Philippe, 1856-1951
- HeinOnline world constitutions illustrated
- English translation of the French original text abrogating article 2 of the Constitutional law of 25 February 1875.
- Extracted from: Lionel H. Liang. Sourcebook in European governments. New York : Sloane, 1950., Official reference number: Official gazette, 12 July 1940., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 12533404