Congressional oversight of federal programs : hearings before the Subcommittee on the Legislative Process of the Committee on Rules, House of Representatives, Ninety-seventh Congress, first and second sessions on H.R. 2--the Sunset Act of 1981 : H.R. 58--the Sunset Review Act of 1981 : H. Res. 218--to provide a period for committee oversight of programs : H. Res. 100--the Committee Improvement Amendments of 1981, July 13, September 18, 25, October 2, 16, November 2, 17, 1981, March 24, and April 21, 1982
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Rules. Subcommittee on the Legislative Process
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (v, 446 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- Date of publication appears as 1982.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 428-446).
View MARC record | catkey: 12533656