Wallowa-Whitman National Forest fuelwood cutting map / this poduct is reproduced from information prepared by the USDA Forest Service or from other suppliers
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Forest Service
- Additional Titles:
- North half map title: Wallowa-Whitman National Forest, Wallowa Valley/Eagle Cap fuelwood cutting map
South half map title: Wallowa-Whitman National Forest, Whitman Ranger District - Pine fuelwood cutting map
- [Portland, Oregon] : United States Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, [2014?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : both sides, color ; 102 x 68 cm, on sheet 58 x 76 cm, folded to 29 x 19 cm
- North half. Wallowa Valley/Eagle Cap -- [South half]. Whitman Ranger District - Pine.
- Fuelwood cutting—Oregon—Wallowa-Whitman National Forest—Maps
- Forest management—Oregon—Wallowa-Whitman National Forest—Maps
- Forests and forestry—Oregon—Wallowa-Whitman National Forest—Maps
- Natural resources—Oregon—Wallowa-Whitman National Forest—Maps
- Forest reserves—Oregon—Maps
- Wallowa-Whitman National Forest (Or.)—Maps
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale not given (W 118°44ʹ00ʺ--W 116°42ʹ00ʺ/N 45°30ʹ00ʺ--N 44°15ʹ00ʺ).
- Areas where no firewood cutting is allowed are highlighted in yellow.
Relief shown by hachures and spot heights.
Includes instructive text on stream buffers and closed roads with accompanying illustrations, and other text and notes,
View MARC record | catkey: 12534654