The fish of gods [electronic resource] / directed by Jean Queyrat ; produced by Manuel Catteau and ZED
- Paris, Ile-de-France : ZED, 1999.
- Physical Description:
- 1 streaming video file (26 min.).
- Additional Creators:
- Wenger, Allan, Queyrat, Jean, Catteau, Manuel, and ZED (France)
- Ethnographic video online, volume 1 and Master of the spirits
- Language Note:
- This edition in English.
- Long ago, Earth was dominated by supernatural beings: spirits who lived in the forest and in the ocean. To live in harmony with them, Man had to learn to respect nature and animals. Today the Masters of the Spirits are the guardians of ancient beliefs uniting men and animals. By respecting these eternal legends, Man continues to live incredible adventures with animals, hoping to receive the spirit`s protection. For its 13 extraordinary and true stories, the series entitled 'The Master of the Spirits' has sought out civilizations who still believe in magic, and whose people continue to share remarkable experiences with animals, hoping to win the favor of the spirits. From the mysterious fishermen of the Himalayan rivers to the last eagle tamers of the Kirgisthan mountains, this collection recounts the most beautiful legends featuring exceptional relationships between Man and animals.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Mar. 12, 2014). and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Previously released as DVD.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2014. (Ethnographic video online, volume 1). Available via World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 12534745