Rare Books copy: Formerly part of an 18th-century library in Williamscote House near Banbury, England, assembled by John Loveday (1711-1789), philologist and antiquary, who lived at Caversham in Oxfordshire. The library was moved to Williamscote House in 1799 by John Loveday the second (1742-1809), Doctor of Laws.
Attributed also to Charles Aldworth, John Hough, and Francis Bagshaw. Cf. Halkett and Laing; J. R. Bloxam. Magdalen College and King James II. 1886. and Inserted in pam binder with pocket (26 cm.)