Reading Abbey cartularies : British Library manuscripts, Egerton 3031, Harley 1708, and Cotton Vespasian E XXV / edited by B.R. Kemp
- London : Offices of the Royal Historical Society, University College, London, 1986-1987.
- Physical Description:
- 2 volumes ; 23 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Kemp, B. R., British Library. Manuscript. Egerton 3031, British Library. Manuscript. Harley 1708, and British Library. Manuscript. Cotton Vespasian E XXV
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Camden fourth series ; v. 31
- 1. General documents and those relating to English counties other than Berkshire -- 2. Berkshire documents, Scottish charters and miscellaneous documents.
- 0861931084 (v. 1) and 0861931122 (v. 2)
- Bibliography Note:
- Bibliography: pages [ix]-xvi.
View MARC record | catkey: 1254513