Oil wealth in Central Africa [electronic resource] : policies for inclusive growth / editors, Bernardin Akitoby and Sharmini Coorey
- Washington, D.C. : International Monetary Fund, 
- Physical Description:
- xxi, 226 pages : illustrations, maps ; 23 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Akitoby, Bernardin, Coorey, Sharmini, and International Monetary Fund
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- The CEMAC's macroeconomic challenges / Bernardin Akitoby and Sharmini Coorey -- Improving surveillance across the CEMAC region / Robert York [and four others] -- Determinants of non-oil growth in the CFA zone oil-producing countries : how do they differ? / Alexandra Tabova and Carol Baker -- CEMAC's infrastructure gap : issues and policy options / Rupa Ranganathan, Vivien Foster, and Cecilia Briceño-Garmendia -- Managing oil windfalls in the CEMAC / Frederick van der Ploeg -- Government failure and poverty reduction in the CEMAC / Shanta Devarajan and Raju Jan Singh -- Natural resource endowments, governance, and domestic revenue mobilization : lessons for the CEMAC region / Sanjeev Gupta and Eva Jenkner -- The cyclicality of fiscal policies in the CEMAC region / Gaston K. Mpatswe, Sampawende J.-A. Tapsoba, and Robert C. York -- Cameroon's oil wealth : transparency matters / Bernard Gauthier and Albert Zeufack -- Chad : lessons from the oil years / Jean-Claude Nachega and Jaroslaw Wieczorek -- Congo's experience managing oil wealth / Carol Baker and Oscar Melhado -- Gabon's experience managing oil wealth / Cheikh Gueye.
- 9781616353766 and 1616353767
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 12547528