Abusing donor intent : the Robertson family's epic lawsuit against Princeton University / Doug White
- White, Douglas E., 1952-
- St. Paul, MN : Paragon House, 2014.
- First edtion.
- Physical Description:
- xix, 316 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- The Gift -- The Family -- Landscape of Good Intentions -- The Gathering Storm -- Robertson v. Princeton -- A Legacy Renewed -- Lessons.
- "Details the lawsuit that the children of one of Princeton's largest donors brought against the university, including the family history of the donors, the 40-year build-up to the lawsuit, essential legal arguments of both sides, and a discussion of what charities and donors should take into account when a targeted gift is made"--Provided by publisher.
- Robertson family—Trials, litigation, etc
- Robertson Foundation for Government—Trials, litigation, etc
- Princeton University—Trials, litigation, etc
- Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs—Finance—Law and legislation
- Princeton University—Benefactors—Legal status, laws, etc—United States
- Charitable uses, trusts, and foundations—United States
- 9781557789099 (pbk. : alk. paper)
1557789096 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 279-306) and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Purchased with funds from the Scott Steinhauer Libraries Collection Endowment for International Studies; 2013
View MARC record | catkey: 12552688