Banking in Russia, Austro-Hungary, the Netherlands and Japan / National Monetary Commission
- Washington : Government Printing Office, 1911.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (v, 214 pages)
- Additional Creators:
- United States. National Monetary Commission
- I. Organization of banking in Russia / by Professors Idelson and Lexis -- II. The Bank of the Netherlands. / by R. van der Borght -- III. The Austro-Hungarian bank. / by Professor Zuckerkandl -- IV. The banking system of Japan / by Marquis Katsura, Baron Sakatani, S. Naruse, Professor O.M.W. Sprague.
- At head of title: ... National monetary commission.
Issued also 1911, in Publications of National monetary commission. vol. XVIII [no. 2].
Articles I-III (p. 1-118) are from Conrad's Handwörterbuch der staatswissenschaften, 3d edition.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS AS PART OF LLMC-DIGITAL.
View MARC record | catkey: 12553083