A statement of the laws of Cuba in matters affecting business
- Bugeda Lanzas, Jesús
- Washington, D.C. : Legal Division, Department of International Law, Pan American Union, 1958.
- Second edition, revised and enlarged / by Dr. Jesús Bugeda Lanzas, lawyer of Habana.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (viii, 332 pages)
- Additional Creators:
- Gay-Calbó, Enrique, 1889-
Pan American Union. General Legal Division
- "The material received from the author was translated, and subsequently edited by Taylor W. Gannett of the Division's staff and reviewed by Paul A. Colborn, Assistant Chief.
Edition of 1946, by Enrique Gay Calbó and Herminio Rodriguez von Sobotker, was published under title: A statement of Cuban law in matters affecting business.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS AS PART OF LLMC-DIGITAL.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 329-332).
View MARC record | catkey: 12553249