The dramas and dramatic dances of non-European races : in special reference to the origin of Greek tragedy, with an appendix on the origin of Greek comedy
- Ridgeway, William, 1853-1926
- New York : B. Blom, 
- Physical Description:
- xv, 448 pages : illustrations ; 26 cm
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- "First published by Cambridge University Press, 1915."
"A sequel to ... [the author's] Origin of tragedy, published in 1910, or rather ... an expansion of a short chapter in that work."
Stacks copy *43561407 deacidified.
- Bibliography Note:
- Bibliographical footnotes.
- Action Note:
- Rebound. 2000210. Grantville, PA 17028. Wert Bookbinding, Inc.
Deacidified. 2000224. liquid. Cranberry Township, PA 16066. Preservation Technologies Inc.
View MARC record | catkey: 1255358