The United States' foreign policy in Africa in the 21st century : issues and perspectives / edited by Adebayo Oyebade
- Durham, North Carolina : Carolina Academic Press, 2014.
- Physical Description:
- xvii, 184 pages ; 23 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Oyebade, Adebayo
- Carolina Academic Press African world series
- America in northern Nigerian political travel narratives (1955-61) and implications for current U.S. engagement / Moses Ochonu -- International health intervention as foreign policy : case study of United States' Global Health Initiative's HIV/AIDS program in Sub-Saharan Africa / Victor Eno -- Anchoring development on trade : another look at AGOA as an instrument of growth and development / Kenneth E. Kalu -- The United States and Islamist terrorism in Nigeria : Boko Haram as case study / Adebayo Oyebade -- Africa Command Center (AFRICOM) and U.S. foreign policy of militarization of Africa under the Obama administration / Olayiwola Abegunrin -- The Obama administration and U.S. security cooperation with African countries / Diane Chinoso Orefo -- The United States and Libya : the evolution of a complex relationship / John P. Miglietta -- Evaluating the role of the United States in the democratization process in Africa / Felix Omoh Okokhere -- Human rights and U.S. foreign policy : a normative assessment of humanitarian (non)intervention in Africa / Faith Okpotor.
- 9781611632972 (alk. paper)
1611632978 (alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 12553979