International climate change law and policy : cultural legitimacy in adaptation and mitigation / edited by Thoko Kaime
- London : Routledge, 2014.
- Physical Description:
- xi, 228 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Kaime, Thoko
- Routledge research in international environmental law
- Cultural legitimacy and international law and policy on climate change : an introduction / Thoko Kaime -- Cultural legitimacy of mitigation and adaption to climate change : an analytical framework / Olanrewaju Fagbohun -- Cultural legitimacy and regulatory transitions for climate change : a discursive framework / Thoko Kaime -- Climate change action "got 'tween the lawful sheets" / Kirk W. Junker -- Indigenous peoples in international environmental negotiations : evidence from biodiversity and climate change / Carola Betzold and Anaïd Flesken -- Voluntary social movements and sufficiency policies for climate change adpation / Lucy Brown and Carl Dalhammar -- The behaviour imperative : unlocking the potential of everyday change to reduce global carbon emissions / Beth Savan and Zannah Matson -- Perceptions of climate risk in the South Saskatchewan River Basin (SSRB), Canada and impacts on climate policy choice / Margot A. Hurlbert -- Transnational advocacy networks in international climate policy : the challenge of raising the voices of the marginalized effectively without compromising the legitimacy / Jenni Kauppila -- Incentives and the culture of recylcing / Pravin Jeyaraj -- Institutional rules in action : a multi-level analysis of Costa Rica's payments for environmental services programme / Melissa Bollman and Scott D. Hardy -- Final word : democracy, legitimacy and international climate change law and policy / Thoko Kaime.
- 9780415832236 (hardback)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 12554598