The human scale : in 5 chapters / Final Cut for Real presents ; a film by Andreas M. Dalsgaard ; produced by Final Cut for Real Aps written and directed by Andreas M. Dalsgaard ; producer, Signe Byrge Sørensen
- Additional Titles:
- Title on container: Human scale : bringing cities to life
- Brooklyn, NY : KimStim, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 videodisc (77 min.) : sound, color with black & white sequences ; 4 3/4 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Dalsgaard, Andreas M.
Sørensen, Signe Byrge
Gehl, Jan, 1936-
Adams, Rob (Rob John)
Final Cut for Real (Firm)
- Language Note:
- In English with optional English subtitles.
- Life back to the street -- Life from the edge -- The human dimension in planning -- Making life visible.
- Explores the idea of planning large cities across the planet based on the humanistic values of interaction, inclusion, and intimacy, a concept originating from the work of architect Jan Gehl, author of Cities for people.
- Sound Characteristics:
- digital optical
- Video File Characteristics:
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file DVD video
- Form of work:
- Motion picture
- Audience Notes:
- MPAA rating: Not rated.
Originally produced as a motion picture in 2012.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Featuring Jan Gehl, Rob Adams.
- Technical Details:
- DVD; region 1; NTSC; widescreen presentation.
- No public performance rights. Classroom instruction and home use permitted.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Behrend copy: Purchased with funds from the Verna M. Lombard Library Endowment; 2013.
View MARC record | catkey: 12557474