Transformation of safety culture on the San Antonio Service Unit of Union Pacific Railroad [electronic resource] : final report / Michael K. Zuschlag [and others].
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. Dept. of Transportation, Federal Railroad Administration, Office of Railroad Policy and Development, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (x, 199 pages) : illustrations (some color), maps
- Additional Creators:
- Zuschlag, Michael K.
John A. Volpe National Transportation Systems Center (U.S.)
United States. Federal Railroad Administration. Office of Railroad Policy and Development
United States. Federal Railroad Administration. Office of Research and Development
- Union Pacific Railroad Company
- Railroads—Safety measures—Evaluation
- Railroads—Employees—Training of—Texas
- Safety education—Texas
- Industrial relations—United States
- Railroad safety
- Safety programs
- Train crews
- Locomotive engineers
- Conductors (Trains)
- Managerial personnel
- Labor relations
Title from PDF cover page (viewed November 28, 2012).
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 196-198).
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final Report.
View MARC record | catkey: 12558259