Introduction to clinical methods in communication disorders : edited by Rhea Paul, Ph.D.
- Baltimore, Maryland : Paul H. Brookes Publishing Company, 
- Third edition.
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 417 pages : illustrations ; 26 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Paul, Rhea
- Machine generated contents note: ch. 1 Introduction to Clinical Practice in Communication Disorders / Rhea Paul -- Appendix 1A 2014 Standards and Implementation Procedures for the Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology -- Appendix 1B 2012 Standards and Implementation Procedures for the Certificate of Clinical Competence in Audiology -- ch. 2 Ethical Practice in Communication Disorders / Paul W. Cascella -- Appendix 2A ASHA Code of Ethics (ASHA, 2010) -- Appendix 2B American Academy of Audiology Code of Ethics -- ch. 3 Evidence-Based Decision Making in Communication Intervention / Mary Beth Schmitt -- ch. 4 Principles of Communication Assessment / Elizabeth E. Galletta -- ch. 5 Communication Sampling Procedures / Rhea Paul -- ch. 6 Communication Intervention: Principles and Procedures / Rhea Paul -- ch. 7 Interviewing, Counseling, and Clinical Communication / Kevin M. McNamara -- ch. 8 Public Policies Affecting Clinical Practice / Nickola W. Nelson -- ch. 9 Clinical Service Delivery and Work Settings / James J. Dempsey -- ch. 10 Issues of Cultural and Linguistic Diversity / Aquiles Iglesias -- ch. 11 Technology and Communication Disorders / Gladys Millman -- ch. 12 Family-Centered Practice / Jane Hindenlang -- ch. 13 Research in Clinical Practice: Procedures for Development of Single-Case Experimental Designs / Michelle S. Bourgeois.
- 9781598572865 (alk. paper) and 1598572865 (alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Purchased with funds from the Donald, Arlene, Matthew, and Christopher, and Mary Mai Berchtold Libraries Endowment for Students with and Studies of Learning Disabilities; 2014.
View MARC record | catkey: 12559535