Overview of the Indian buffalo meat value chain / [FICCI].
- New Delhi, India : Agriculture Division, Federation of Indian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, 
- Physical Description:
- 80 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Singh, G. S. and Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry. Agriculture Division
- Executive summary -- Research methodology and approach -- Stakeholder analysis -- Buffalo meat value chain -- India's production capacity and demand in domestic and export market -- Conclusion.
- FICCI's Agriculture Division has undertaken a comprehensive survey in major meat producing states of the country interviewing major stakeholders of the buffalo meat value chain and developed an in-house report on Indian buffalo meat value chain. The study not only identified the problems in different parts of the value chain but also elicited suggestions from stakeholders on what can be done further to strengthen the sector.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- References on page 53.
View MARC record | catkey: 12559931