Principles of the law of real property : intended as a first book for the use of students in conveyancing / by the late Joshua Williams
- Williams, Joshua, 1813-1881
- London : Sweet & Maxwell, Limited ; Boston : Boston Book Company, 1894. and [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- The seventeenth edition / re-arranged and partly re-written by his son, T. Cyprian Williams ; with American notes, by Harry B. Hutchins.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (lii, 813 pages, 1 unnumbered leaf of plates) : genealogy table
- Additional Creators:
- Williams, T. Cyprian (Thomas Cyprian), 1854-1932 and Hutchins, Harry B. (Harry Burns), 1847-1930
- HeinOnline legal classics library
- "International copyright edition.", "Index to English cases cited": pages xiii-xxxiii; "Table of American cases cited": pages xxxv-l., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 12560999