Assessing central Indiana's preparedness for a mass casualty event : field hearing before the Subcommittee on Emergency Preparedness, Response and Communications of the Committee on Homeland Security, House of Representatives, One Hundred Thirteenth Congress, first session, August 6, 2013
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Homeland Security. Subcommittee on Emergency Preparedness, Response and Communications
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2014., Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office, and [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 81 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- Shipping list no.: 2014-0159-P., "Serial no. 113-31.", and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 12561240