Compact of Free Association. Part I, Hearings held in Washington, DC : April 27, 1984, federal program funding in the Trust Territory of the Pacific Islands: both current and under the proposed Compact of Free Association, June 28, 1984, the impact of the proposed compact on education in Micronesia: the Micronesian Legal Services Corporation in the post-trusteeship period : hearings before the Subcommittee on Public Lands and National Parks of the Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs, House of Representatives, Ninety-eighth Congress, second session
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs. Subcommittee on Public Lands and National Parks
- Additional Titles:
- HeinOnline index title: Compact of Free Association : hearings before the Subcommittee on Public Lands and National Parks of the Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs, House of Representatives, Ninety-eighth Congress, second session ... 1
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1984. and [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (vi, 480 pages) : maps
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche., "Serial no. 98-56.", and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 12561276