Contracting of positions reserved for preference eligibles : hearings before the Subcommittee on Human Resources of the Committee on Post Office and Civil Service, House of Representatives, Ninety-eighth Congress, first session on H.R. 828 and H.R. 829, bills to prohibit the contracting of certain federal positions reserved for preference eligibles, July 12, and 14, 1983
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Post Office and Civil Service. Subcommittee on Human Resources
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1983. and [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 175 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche., "Serial no. 98-9.", and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 12561291