DOT's pipeline safety program : hearings before the Subcommittee on Fossil and Synthetic Fuels of the Committee on Energy and Commerce, House of Representatives, Ninety-eighth Congress, second session on H.R. 3314 and H.R. 5058, bills to amend the Hazardous Liquid Pipeline Safety Act of 1979 and the Natural Gas Pipeline Safety Act of 1968, March 13 and 27, 1984
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Energy and Commerce. Subcommittee on Fossil and Synthetic Fuels
- Additional Titles:
- D.O.T.'s pipeline safety program and Department of Transportation's pipeline safety program
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1984.
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 226 pages) : illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional Documents Collection: ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.EN 2/3:98-129
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
"Serial no. 98-129."
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 12561325