Examining financial holding companies : should banks control power plants, warehouses, and oil refineries? : hearing before the Subcommittee on Financial Institutions and Consumer Protection of the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Thirteenth Congress, first session on examining permissible banking activities under the Bank Holding Company Act (BHCA), July 23, 2013
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs. Subcommittee on Financial Institutions and Consumer Protection
- Additional Titles:
- Should banks control power plants, warehouses, and oil refineries
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2014.
Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 103 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
S. hrg. ; 113-67
- Shipping list no.: 2014-0159-P.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 12561339