National Highway Traffic Safety Administration--authorization and oversight : hearings before the Subcommittee on Consumer Protection and Finance of the Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce, House of Representatives, Ninety-sixth Congress, first session on H.R. 2585, a bill to amend the National Traffic and Motor Vehicle Safety Act of 1966 and the Motor Vehicle Information and Cost Savings Act to authorize appropriations for fiscal years 1980 and 1981, February 26 and March 28, 1979
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce. Subcommittee on Consumer Protection and Finance
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1979.
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (v, 304 pages) : illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- "Serial no. 96-68."
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 12561485