Redefining companion care : jeopardizing access to affordable care for seniors and individuals with disabilities : hearing before the Subcommittee on Workforce Protections, Committee on Education and the Workforce, U.S. House of Representatives, One Hundred Thirteenth Congress, first session, hearing held in Washington, DC, November 20, 2013
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Education and the Workforce. Subcommittee on Workforce Protections
- Additional Titles:
- Jeopardizing access to affordable care for seniors and individuals with disabilities
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2014., Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office, and [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 49 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- Shipping list no.: 2014-0139-P., "Serial no. 113-39.", and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 12561568