The legend of the mountain man [videorecording] / MGW Productions ; ASL FIlms ; written, produced an directed by Mark Wood
- [United States] : ASL Films, [2008?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 videodisc (102 min.) : silent, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Wood, Mark G.
Du Plessis, Ruan
Norman, Freda, 1945-
Berdy, Sean, 1993-
King, Marisa (Marisa Ann)
- Language Note:
- American Sign Language, no audio with optional English subtitles.
- Legend of the Mountain Man, set in picturesque Montana, features a typical, dysfunctional family of five. The father, who has been at odds with his parents for many years, decides to send his three children to his parents' ranch for the summer. The children unexpectedly encounter a creature, one that has never been seen nor recorded in history books. Viewers accompany the children on a heartwarming journey as they navigate the family's past and try to reconcile some of the estranged family members.
- Audience Notes:
- MPAA rating: PG.
- Includes deaf characters acted by deaf actors.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Edited by Mark Wood, Ruan du Plessis ; cinematographer, Ruan du Plessis.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Howie Seago, Freda Norman, Chuck Baird, Tyler Berdy, Sean Berdy, Marisa King, Scott Berdy.
- Technical Details:
View MARC record | catkey: 12561847