The right method for a setled peace of consciousness and spiritual comfort. In XXXII directions [electronic resource] / Richard Baxter
- Baxter, Richard, 1615-1691
- London : Thomas Parkhurst, Jonathan Robinson, and John Lawrence, 1707.
- Physical Description:
- 82 p.
- Digital Library of Classic Protestant Texts
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Title from title page. This document is drawn from: The practical works of the late reverend and pious Mr. Richard Baxter. [London: 1707].
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Creation of electronic version: Apex ePublishing Data Services. Creation of digital images: Oxford University Libraries Imaging Service. Conversion to TEI.2-conformant markup: Apex ePublishing Data Services. Additional tagging: Alexander Street Press.
- Methodology Note:
- Verification made against digital images of the printed text. Tagged to TEI in Libraries Level 4.
View MARC record | catkey: 12562767