Planned behavior : theory, applications and perspectives / editor, Vincent L. Rush
- Hauppauge, New York : Nova Science Publishers, Inc., 2014.
- Physical Description:
- x, 111 pages ; 23 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Rush, Vincent L.
- Psychology research progress
- Preface -- The theory of planned behavior and its applications to the field of substance use / Sean M. Murphy -- An expanded version of the theory of planned behavior to predict revisit intention to the Monfragüe National Park (Cáceres, Spain) / Natalia López-Mosquera -- Gender variations in determinants of oral hygiene behavior : a secondary analysis based on the theory of planned behavior / Yvonne A. B. Buunk-Werkhoven, Arie Dijkstra and others -- Fruit consumption determinants among young adults in Italy / Davide Menozzi, Cristina Mora -- Understanding exercise action control : moderation of intensity on physical activity intentions and behavior in a Canadian university sample / Bonnie A. Fiala, Ryan E. Rhodes and others -- The moderating effect of a school based intervention on children's fruit and vegetable intake : an application of the theory of planned behaviour / Siobhan A. Hugh-Jones, Mark T. Conner, Janet E. Cade, Darren C. Greenwood, Joan K. Ransley, Meaghan S. Kitchen, Charlotte E. Evans and others -- Index.
- 9781631176920 (softcover)
- Includes index.
A NOVINKA BOOK. NEW COLLECTION.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Harrisburg copy: Purchased with funds from the Penn State Harrisburg Endowment; 2014.
View MARC record | catkey: 12563604