Frederick Law Olmsted's New York. / Text by Elizabeth Barlow. Illustrative portfolio by William Alex
- Rogers, Elizabeth Barlow, 1936-
- New York : Praeger, in association with the Whitney Museum of American Art, 
- Physical Description:
- 173 pages : illustrations ; 20 x 26 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Alex, William
Whitney Museum of American Art
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- First published on the occasion of an exhibition of the same title presented by the Whitney Museum of American Art in New York City, Oct. 19-Dec. 3, 1972, organized and directed by William Alex.
- Bibliography Note:
- Bibliography: pages -173.
View MARC record | catkey: 1257687