Macroeconomic conflict and social institutions / edited by Shlomo Maital and Irwin Lipnowski
- Cambridge, Mass. : Ballinger Pub. Co., 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xi, 249 pages ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Maital, Shlomo, Lipnowski, Irwin, and American Economic Association. Meeting (95th : 1982 : New York, N.Y.)
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Related Titles:
- Macro-economic conflict and social institutions
- Chiefly papers originating from a session on "Income policy as a social institution," at the American Economic Association's 95th Annual Meeting in New York, Dec. 28-30, 1982.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographies and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 1258725