A Study of the social and economic implications of the large scale introduction of high-yielding varieties of food grain : a selection of readings : an Institute staff study / [edited by] António Barreto
- Geneva : United Nations Research Institute for Social Development, 1971.
- Physical Description:
- xvii, 173 pages ; 29 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Barreto, António and United Nations Research Institute for Social Development
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Report / United Nations Research Institute for Social Development ; no. 71.6
- At head of title: United Nations Research Institute for Social Development. and "UNRISD/72/C.3."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Action Note:
- committed to retain 20170930 20430101 HathiTrust https://www.hathitrust.org/shared_print_program
View MARC record | catkey: 1264919