Directors and their functions : a preliminary study / [by] John Calhoun Baker ...
- Baker, John Calhoun, 1895-
- Boston : Division of research, Graduate school of business administration, Harvard university, 1945.
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 145 pages including tables, diagrams ; 22 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Harvard University. Graduate School of Business Administration. Division of Research
Full Text available online
- Directors and their environment.--Directors and their problems.--Specific directorates: a case approach.--The American tobacco company.--Climax molybdenum company.--General foods corporation.--Standard oil company (New Jersey)--Comparisons.--The board chairman: a challenge.--Findings and interpretations.
- Bibliography Note:
- Bibliographical foot-notes.
View MARC record | catkey: 1271396